Extreme Crafts for Messy Churches20 Aug 2015
This new book is not just for Messy Church - if you're up for some fun and creativity, there are 50 new activities, all with a 'dynamic' element. Can be used at home, in the garden, on holiday...
There are 'big stuff' activities like making a toy car track and walking on eggs, which involve people working together to make something bigger than one person could do alone. Other sections include:
- construction arts - making a clothes peg catapult or a smartphone projector;
- science crafts - making CD hovercrafts or 'Oobleck';
- arty crafts - soap carving or shadow puppets;
- edible crafts - making great things to eat like a 'dirt' garden' or 'rocky road'.
Each craft outline comes with an introduction, a Bible theme, what you will need and some topics to talk about, as well as a messy, danger and difficulty rating. Many of them take little time and resources to prepare, so grab your goggles and go!
- Find out more at www.brfonline.org.uk